CSS Release Day W1...

Saturday, January 5, 2013


Hello!  I'm so happy to be here, sharing the newest products being released by Clear & Simple Stamps. First, I'm sharing a really fun and versatile alphabet set, Alpha Clear.  I love that the letters are an outline and you can color them any color you like.  I didn't do that here because I love them as-is.  
You can also spot another new product on my card, did you see it?!  It's a new embossing plate with a houndstooth design, which is one of my favorite patterns!  It's called Imprints 5 and has an elegant design on the flip side of sheet music and pinecones.  
Lot's of fun laters on this card, which makes it perfect for my little guy's birthday.  It uses his favorite colors and it's personalized, I think he'll love it.  
Can't forget about the gift!  I made a coordinating gift tag using the same Alpha Clear set as the card and also using Imprints 5 for the houndstooth design.  

Next up is an addition to the Uppercase and Lowercase die cut alphabet sets, Symbols.  I have so many cards using emoticons pinned on Pinterest.  I'm so glad I was finally able to make a set.  
These cards were so simple.  I used Imprints 5 on all the card bases and Lowercase Alpha for all the words.  Here's the how the emoticons were created:

Laugh: Colon, Uppercase letter D 
Wink: Semi Colon, Dash, End Parenthesis
Smile: Equal Sign, End Parenthesis

My only dilemma was figuring out if I should leave the emoticons sideways like they would appear on a screen, like :) .  In the end I decided I wanted the emoticons to be obvious.
There are even more products being released today, you won't want to miss them!  Check them out at these following blogs:


Have a great day!

{Happy 8th Birthday Colin}
Stamps: Alpha Clear, Number Blocks 
Card Stock: Cre'me de la Cream, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Orange You Fabulous 
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Orange You Fabulous, Cream
Dies:  Rounded Squares, Imprints 5, Tags 2
Accessories: Red/White Twine, Small and Large Circle Punch, Foam Dots, Corner Rounder Punch, White Gel Pen

{Emoticon Card Set}
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Paint the Town Pink, Glamazon Green, Orange You Fabulous, True Blue Fan
Dies: Imprints 5, Lowercase Alpha, Uppercase Alpha, Symbols 
Accessories: Foam Dots

1 comments:

Steph Zerbe January 5, 2013 at 8:19 PM  

laugh, wink, smile.... those are the best!! I have to make these. Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP