A {Glamazon Green} Special CSS Project...

Thursday, December 13, 2012


I have a special Clear & Simple Stamps project for you today.  Pantone just announced the 2013 color of the year - Emerald, which is the equivalent to CSS's Glamazon Green! Everyone know's that Glamazon Green is my very favorite CSS color.  I could not pass up the opportunity to make a card dedicated to my favorite color. 
My card was actually pretty simple to make, but with a big payoff.  Dontcha just love that?  I simply ran a sheet of Glamazon Green card stock and the entire configuration of Leaflet dies through my Cuttlebug and then randomly adhered them to a rectangular panel of the same color.  I trimmed around the edges of the rectangle, I had pretty many die cut leaves left over. 
Here's a close-up.  I matted the green panel on a piece of Brown Leather Satchel card stock and distressed the edges. I adhered that panel to the kraft card base using foam dots.  You can see in the close-up that the sentiment panel has some green sponging around the sides.

Take a peek at what the other designers created using Glamazon Green:




Have a great day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

{Thinking of You}
Stamps: All Occasions 2 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Glamazon Green, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green (CSS)
Dies: Leaflets (CSS)
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Foam Dots, Edge Distresser

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP